If you are planning to graduate in Fall 2019 (degree conferral: February 8, 2020), below is detailed information about the academic process to Apply for Graduation and the required Graduation Checkout steps that you need to complete by the associated deadline noted below.
STEP ONE - DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 17
- Apply to Graduate in SIS, Enter Your Diploma Name in SIS and Enter Your Diploma Mailing Address in SIS
NOTE: If you don't add a name type specifically as Diploma, your name will be listed as blank when we run a list to submit to the Diploma publisher.
- Dual Degree students (MS/MALD, MS/MA (UEP), MS/MPH) should apply for graduation in SIS for both degrees.
STEP TWO - DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 18
- Fill out your Friedman Degree Requirements Worksheet for the class year that you started your program at Friedman (indicate "TBD" in the Grade column of your Worksheet for the courses you are currently enrolled in for Fall 2019 and "E" for an approved Exemption from a course or requirement).
- Obtain approval signaturesfrom your Academic Advisor, Division Chair/Program Director or Thesis Chair on the Worksheet or in lieu of signatures attach approval email print outs to the Worksheet and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you do not see on your unofficial transcript your approved Exemption listed at the bottom, or your approved Specialization (only AFE, BMN, and FPAN/FANPP students) or your approved transfer of credit, please complete the appropriate forms listed below and obtain the necessary approvals and submit to email@example.com:
DUAL-DEGREE STUDENTS: Please complete and submit the applicable dual-degree form to firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed/approved Friedman Degree Requirement Worksheet:
- MS/MPH (Public Health): MS/MPH Transfer Credit Transcript Reconciliation Form (meet with Aviva Must to complete)
- MS/MALD (Fletcher): MS/MALD Transfer Credit Transcript Reconciliation Form
- MS/MA (AFE or FANPP & UEP): MS/MA UEP Transfer Credit Transcript Reconciliation Form
STEP THREE - DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 18
If you are a BMN, NEDS, or MNSP student, or you did not take NUTR 0207 with Dr. Sean Cash, please be sure to submit to email@example.com your CITI Completion PDF so this fulfilled degree requirement may be added to your academic record in SIS:
STEP FOUR - DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 18
Complete these online forms required for graduation checkout:
- Qualtrics Online Survey to enter information for the Office of Alumni Relations
- Dean Saltzman will distribute the Exit Survey to graduating students after November 18 so you'll have time to complete in advance of the Examinations Period; it is a Graduation Checkout requirement.
Share With Us!
All graduating students are invited to share their Directed Study Courses, Self-Designed Specialization Topics, and Cross-Registered Courses (and comments) through the online Qualtrics forms below—leave a little bit of your legacy behind for Friedman students following in your footsteps as they navigate toward graduation too!
- Cross-Registered Courses at Tufts, HSPH, Boston College, Boston University, and Brandeis
- AFE, BMN, FANPP Self-Designed Specialization Topics and Associated Courses
- Directed Study Courses