If you are planning to graduate in Fall 2017 (February 2018), below is detailed information about the academic process to Apply for Graduation and the required Graduation Checkout steps that you need to complete by the associated deadline noted below.
STEP ONE: DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 19
- Apply to Graduate in SIS, Enter Your Diploma Name in SIS, Enter Your Diploma Mailing Address in SIS.
STEP TWO: DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 28
- Fill out your Friedman Degree Requirements Worksheet for the class year that you started your program at Friedman (indicate "TBD" in the Grade column of your Worksheet for the courses you are currently enrolled in for Fall 2017 and "E" for an approved Exemption from a course or requirement).
- Obtain approval signatures on the Worksheet from your Academic Advisor, Program Director/Thesis Chair and submit to email@example.com.
NOTE: If you do not see on your unofficial transcript your approved Exemption listed at the bottom, or your approved Specialization (only AFE, FPAN, and BMN students) or your approved transfer of credit, please complete the appropriate forms listed below and obtain the necessary approvals and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org:
DUAL-DEGREE STUDENTS: Please complete and submit the applicable dual-degree form to email@example.com with your completed/approved Friedman Degree Requirement Worksheet:
- MS/MPH (Public Health): MS/MPH Transfer Credit Transcript Reconciliation Form
- MS/MALD (Fletcher): MS/MALD Transfer Credit Transcript Reconciliation Form
- MS/MA (AFE or FPAN & UEP): MS/MA UEP Transfer Credit Transcript Reconciliation Form
STEP THREE: DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 28
If you are a NEPI, BMN, or MNSP student, please be sure to submit to firstname.lastname@example.org your CITI Completion PDF so this fulfilled degree requirement may be added to your academic record in SIS:
STEP FOUR: DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 28
Complete ALL of these Qualtrics online forms:
- Qualtrics Online Survey to enter information for the Office of Alumni Relations
- Qualtrics Online Survey to enter how to pronounce your name when announced at Commencement
Qualtrics Online Survey to enter your word "Code" for the anonymous Exit Survey for Graduating Students
- Dean Saltzman will distribute the Exit Survey to graduating students at the end of the semester; it is a Graduation Checkout requirement.
Share With Us!
All graduating students are invited to share their Directed Study Courses, Self-Designed Specialization Topics, and Cross-Registered Courses (and comments) through the online Qualtrics forms below—leave a little bit of your legacy behind for Friedman students following in your footsteps as they navigate toward graduation too!
- Cross-Registered Courses at Tufts, HSPH, Boston College, Boston University, and Brandeis
- AFE, BMN, FPAN Self-Designed Specialization Topics and Associated Courses
- Directed Study Courses