Need a Resume Review or Advising Appointment?
Please go to Handshake to make schedule an appointment with one of our Career Services team members. Appointments are typically 45 minutes in length but can be scheduled for longer time periods as needed. Need help finding a resume template? Tufts University offers access to Microsoft Office 365 for all students and these templates can provide an excellent starting point for cover letters, resumes, and CVs.
To login to Handshake please use your Tufts username and password. (e.g. jsmith01 + password)
*Appointments are typically 45 minutes in length.
You can follow these steps to request an appointment with one of the Career Service team members.
1. Click on Tufts Career Center in the upper-right corner of your screen.
2. Click on Appointments from the Tufts's page.
3. On the next page, you'll see any past and upcoming appointments you have scheduled. To make a new appointment, click the Schedule a New Appointment button in the upper-left of the page.
4. Select the desired category/appointment. You'll see a list of available appointment dates appear based on the category and type selected.
5. Click on a time that works for you, then enter any other details you want to add, then click Request.
6. You will be taken to the overview of the appointment where you can cancel the appointment or add comments before the appointment.