My Plate for Older Adults

MyPlate for Older Adults

Nutrition scientists at the Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging  (USDA HNRCA) at Tufts University have developed the MyPlate for Older Adults which corresponds with MyPlate, the federal government’s food group symbol. MyPlate for Older Adults calls attention to the unique nutritional and physical activity needs associated with advancing years.

Learn more on the HNRCA's website

There is no content to display.

Whoops. Something is wrong here. You shouldn't being seeing this. Please try to load the page again.