Simin Nikbin Meydani
- Vice Provost for Research, Tufts University
Dr. Simin Nikbin Meydani, DVM, PhD, is Tufts University's Vice Provost for Research (VPR). Her research interests are age and nutrition induced changes in immune related diseases and their underlying mechanisms.
She is the president of the American Society of Nutrition.
- Hedwig van Amerigen Executive Leadership Certificate, 2006, Academic Medicine Program, Drexel University
- Molecular Immunology Certificate, 1985, Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole
- Ph.D., 1981, Nutrition, Iowa State University
- M.S., 1977, Nutrition, Colorado State University
- D.V.M., 1975, Veterinary School, University of Tehran, Iran