Joel B. Mason
- Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Staff Physician, Divisions of Gastroenterology and Clinical Nutrition, Tufts Medical Center
Research focus: 1-carbon nutrients: modulation of carcinogenesis, Obesity: modulation of carcinogenesis, Colonic microbiome and carcinogenesis.
- Post-doctoral Fellowships, 1987, Gastroenterology and Clinical Nutrition, University of Chicago Hospitals and Clinics
- Internal Medicine Residency, 1984, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- M.D., 1981, University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine
- B.S., 1977, University of Illinois