- Adjunct Professor, Department of Family Medicine & Community, Tufts School of Medicine
- Adjunct Professor, International Business, Fletcher School
James Tillotson is a professor of food policy and international business at the Friedman School. His research interests are the global food supply chain and the economic, technological, political and social factors influencing its development and functioning. Tillotson is currently researching for a book outlining the events and people that formed the American food industry. His past research includes industrial research and management in the food and chemical industries, specifically in the area of product development.
- M.B.A., 1969, University of Delaware
- Ph.D., 1964, Food Science and Technology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- M.A., 1956, Boston University
- B.A., 1953, Harvard University