- Program Director, Master of Science/Dietetic Internship
- Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Dr. Palmer’s primary research emphasis has been the study of relationships between diet and/or nutrition, and oral conditions and communication of these issues to professionals and the public. She is also a leader in developing models for implementing nutrition care in clinical dental settings. She has written extensively in the professional and lay literature, and has consulted widely on nutrition and oral health issues.
- Ed.D., 1989, Educational Policy, Planning and Administration, Boston University
- M.Ed., 1969, Nutrition Education, Tufts University
- Dietetic Internship, 1969, Frances Stern Nutrition Center of Nufts New England Medical Center (Registered Dietitian)
- B.S., 1967, Nutrition, Simmons College