If you are planning to graduate in Summer 2018 (August 31, 2018), below is detailed information about the academic process to Apply for Graduation and the required Graduation Checkout steps that you need to complete by the associated deadline noted below.
STEP ONE - DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1
- Apply to Graduate in SIS, Enter Your Diploma Name in SIS and Enter Your Diploma Mailing Address in SIS
NOTE: If you don't add a name type specifically as Diploma, your name will be listed as blank when we run a list to submit to the Diploma publisher.
STEP TWO - DEADLINE: JUNE 1
- Fill out your Friedman Degree Requirements Worksheet for the class year that you started your program at Friedman (indicate "TBD" in the Grade column of your Worksheet for the courses you are currently enrolled in for Spring 2018 and "E" for an approved Exemption from a course or requirement).
- Obtain approval signatures on the Worksheet from your Academic Advisor and Program Director and submit to email@example.com.
NOTE: If you do not see on your unofficial transcript your approved Exemption listed at the bottom, or your approved Specialization (only AFE, FPAN, and BMN students) or your approved transfer of credit (if applicable), please complete the appropriate forms listed below and obtain the necessary approvals and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org:
DUAL-DEGREE MS/MA STUDENTS: Please provide a copy of the applicable dual-degree forms listed below to email@example.com with your completed/approved Friedman Degree Requirement Worksheet:
- MS/MALD (Fletcher): MS/MALD Transfer Credit Transcript Reconciliation Form for Mary Dulatre or Halley Goldman to Sign
- MS/MA (AFE or FPAN & UEP): MS/MA UEP Transfer Credit Transcript Reconciliation Form for Barbara Parmenter to Sign
STEP THREE - DEADLINE: JUNE 1
If you are a NEPI, BMN, or MNSP student, please be sure to submit to firstname.lastname@example.org your CITI Completion PDF so this fulfilled degree requirement may be added to your academic record in SIS (if you completed NUTR 0207: Statistical Methods in Nutrition Science and Policy, your completed CITI is already on file):
STEP FOUR - DEADLINE: JUNE 1
Complete ALL of these Qualtrics online forms:
- Qualtrics Online Survey to enter information for the Office of Alumni Relations
- Qualtrics Online Survey to enter how to pronounce your name when announced at Commencement
- An Exit Survey for Graduating Students will be sent at the end of the semester; please complete upon receipt--this is a Graduation Checkout requirement.
Share With Us!
All graduating students are invited to share their Directed Study Courses, Self-Designed Specialization Topics, and Cross-Registered Courses (and comments) through the online Qualtrics forms below—leave a little bit of your legacy behind for Friedman students following in your footsteps as they navigate toward graduation too!
- Cross-Registered Courses at Tufts, HSPH, Boston College, Boston University, and Brandeis
- AFE, BMN, FPAN Self-Designed Specialization Topics and Associated Courses
- Directed Study Courses