Welcome! The Registrar’s Office is happy to support students, faculty, academic and administrative departments, alumni, and the general public. Our services include managing academic records, helping students with registration and navigating the Tufts University online Student Information System (SIS), degree progress audits, applying for graduation, processing petitions, transfer of credit, transcripts, enrollment certifications, degree verifications, cross-registration, and special student enrollment. We also implement academic policies, provide data reporting, and work closely with faculty on course scheduling, processing grades, managing enrollment, and facilitating course evaluations.
Academic Calendars and Course Schedules
- 2017-2018 Academic Calendar for Degree Programs
- 2018-2019 Academic Calendar for Degree Programs - NEW!
- MNSP 2017-2018 Academic Calendar
- MNSP 2018-2019 Academic Calendar - check back soon!
- Spring 2018 Course Schedule
- Fall 2018 Course Schedule - NEW!
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org