The Division of General Internal Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) is seeking a postdoctoral research fellow with interests in obesity, nutrition, and lifestyle behavior. The fellow will work with Anne Thorndike, MD, MPH in the Division of General Medicine on an NIH-funded randomized controlled trial testing a worksite intervention providing personalized feedback about food choices and health to prevent weight gain and cardiometabolic risk among an employee population. The fellow should have a strong demonstrated interest obesity, food choice, behavioral interventions, behavioral economics, and/or nutrition.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for those interested in gaining experience in obesity behavioral interventions and assessment of diet, psychological measures, and health outcomes. The candidate will work under the supervision of the Principal Investigator, Dr. Thorndike. Job responsibilities include the following tasks:
- Develop plans for and conduct analyses of trial data
- Assist with monitoring study data collection and quality control
- Manuscript preparation and submission to peer-reviewed journals
- Give presentations about research findings
- Work closely with faculty mentor to monitor progress and resolve questions that arise
- Work with faculty mentor to develop plans for new projects/grants
Please send letter of interest and C.V. to: Anne Thorndike MD, MPH, Division of General Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital at email@example.com.