Please mark your calendars for a very special opening year School Event:
"The Friedman School - Past, Present, and Future"
- Sol Gittleman, Tufts Provost, 1981-2002
- Stan Gershoff, Dean, 1981-1993
- Irv Rosenberg, Dean, 1995-2004
- Eileen Kennedy, Dean, 2004-2010
- Robin Kanarek, Dean ad interim, 2011-2014
- Dariush Mozaffarian, Dean, 2014-Present
- David Harris, Tufts Provost, 2012-Present
Time: Wednesday, Sept 9th, 12:15 to 1:45 pm, Behrakis Auditorium
Reception to follow, 1:45 to 2:45 pm, Jaharis cafe and courtyard
Don't miss this truly special event, bringing together each of the Friedman School leaders from its inception in 1981 to the present. Each will provide a series of personal reflections and stories on the School, from its origins, its early days, its growth and progress, and its current and future potential. This will also be a time to honor Tufts University President Jean Mayer, with a special related announcement at the end.