Dear Friedman School Community,
Have a great idea? Put your idea to the test and earn your share of cash prizes!
- The Competition is open to all Tufts University students, alumni, faculty, and staff. No entrepreneurship or business experience is necessary.
- The top 7-10 applications will be chosen to pitch their great ideas at the Competition on April 15th.
- $50,000 in cash prizes will be awarded to Competition winners
- Applications open: Tuesday, December 31st, 2019
- Information session: Thursday, January 16th, 2020 from 12:15-1:15pm. Location: Jaharis Room 118
- Finalists notified: via email on Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
- Competition: Wednesday, April 15th, 2020 1:00pm-5:00pm
For more competition details, FAQ's, application previews, and information about previous competitions and upcoming workshops, please visit our website at: https://sites.tufts.edu/nutritioncompetition/
Contact NutritionEntre@tufts.edu if you have any other questions about the competition. We are here to support your innovative ideas!