Sai Das, PhD
"Interventions for weight control in the workplace and in military families"
William Masters, PhD
"Using economics to inform nutrition interventions: Evidence from developing countries"
- Link to join WebEx
- Meeting number (access code): 730 780 137
- Meeting password: TTO5212019
- Join by phone: +1-617-627-6767
- Join from a video system or application: Dial firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number
Tufts Global Obesity Collaborative (T-GOC)
As part of the University’s Strategic Plan for Research, Tufts Global Obesity Collaborative (T-GOC) is a new initiative to foster collaborations on topics relating to obesity across Tufts University, with a focus on both domestic and global obesity. Investigators interested in becoming part of this initiative are encouraged to participate in activities throughout the year, including this monthly series of talks “Tufts Talks Obesity: From the Bench to the World”, and student-led journal clubs. Contact Shanti Sharma for more information.