The Tufts Food and Nutrition Entrepreneurship Competition is an annual Ideas competition sponsored by the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, in collaboration with the Tufts Gordon Institute.
The 2018 competition winners and runners up took home $25,000 in prizes. Now they are using their new capital to make their business dreams a reality and creating positive social and environmental impacts along the way.
- Applications are now closed for 2019. Want to get ready for next year? View application HERE to prepare!
- Drop-In office hours are held on Tuesdays 12:00 – 3:00pm in Jaharis office # 229. Entrepreneurship Advisor, Gerard Bridi is available to walk you through the application, answer questions and provide expert advice!
- Interested in collaborating? When the competition opens again, please e-mail NutritionEntre@tufts.edu if you are interested in joining a team or need a team member with a certain skill. We are happy to try to make connections!
- Mentorship is available to help you through the application process. E-mail NutritionEntre@tufts.edu and we will match you with an Entrepreneurship Advisor who can help you.
- Past competition workshop notes and PowerPoints!
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? We have the answer! Read through our FAQs and learn more about the competition.