There are a variety ways to volunteer your time including in-person and remote opportunities. Here are some of the possibilities:
• Sign up to be an Award Nomination Reviewer and help us honor the accomplishments of your peers (remote).
• Engage in Career Conversations and chat with students about your career trajectory over the phone (remote; 30 minutes per conversation).
• Become a Class Champion and serve as the ambassador for your class (remote; 30 minutes per quarter).
• Participate in the DC Networking Trip as a presenter and give students an inside look at your role and your company (30 minute presentation).
• Send pre-addressed welcome Postcards to newly accepted Friedman School students (remote; 1 hour).
• Are you active on social media? Help to promote Friedman School activities on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn as a Social Media Ambassador (remote; less than 1 hour per quarter).
• Tell your story to students and alumni! An Alumni Story is a virtual discussion that allows you to share an overview of your career path and offer students advice for job searching and/or networking. A moderator will facilitate and there will be a period for Q&A. The session will be recorded (remote; 45 minutes).
• Interested in facilitating discussions? Volunteer as a Webinar Moderator to guide online conversations in our community. This opportunity is on an as-needed basis for webinars lasting between 45 minutes – 1 hour.
• Become a Member of the Alumni Association’s Executive Council and support the development of a robust Friedman community.
Click the below link to sign up for any of these opportunities. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.