Federal Financial Aid

Federal Financial Aid for the Friedman School is administered through the Office of Financial Aid at the Tufts University School of Medicine.

Federal aid is available for US citizens and permanent residents only.

How to Apply for Federal Aid

To apply for federal loans, grants, and employment opportunities, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the “PHPD & Nutrition Financial Aid Application,” on the financial aid website.

Financing Your Education

Learn more about financing your education

Optional Payment Plan

The University works with a third-party company that can help you pay your tuition on a no-interest basis. There is a one-time application fee. The company provides a monthly payment schedule. You are all encouraged to take advantage of this option regardless of whether or not you receive other forms of financial assistance. This payment plan can be used to assist you with financing both your tuition and living expenses. Please visit the website for the bursar's office for more information.

Please be aware that your first payment will be due prior to the start of the semester.  You should sign up prior to receiving your first bill.

There is no content to display.

Whoops. Something is wrong here. You shouldn't being seeing this. Please try to load the page again.