What to Expect: In the Corporate Communications function, we offer Summer Internships for students majoring in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations and other related majors. This 10-12 week Internship allows you to be involved by working on substantial, real-world projects in corporate media relations from start to finish. Interns will have the opportunity to make an impact on the business and continue to build your presentation skills, analytical and leadership abilities while gaining hands-on experience in Corporate Communications through real business projects in a global CPG organization.
As a key member of the External Communications team, responsibilities will include:
• Drafting content for communications materials like press releases, internal and external reports, announcements, talking points and social media channels
• Conducting research on media, issues and consumer trends
• Participating in brainstorms as the company continues to transform its business
• Maintaining project trackers, editorial calendars and communications playbooks
• Assisting with day-to-day media relations activities, including inquiry tracking, coverage tracking and response
• Staffing, organizing and attending media events