The purpose of the Friedman Student Council is to serve as a liaison between the graduate student body and the faculty and administration of the Friedman School.
Friedman Student Council Goals
- Represent and voice the interests, ideas, and concerns of the Friedman student body to the faculty, administration, alumni, and various other entities of the Tufts University Community, including the board of overseers, trustees, and other graduate student organizations.
- Ensure the active involvement and participation of the student body in fostering a more cohesive community within the Friedman School.
- Facilitate the exchange of information regarding strengthening academic quality, funding opportunities, and student facilities and services to ensure the overall welfare of the student body.
- Coordinate the funding and organization of student social, intellectual and professional events.
Student Council Members
- Co-Chairs: John VanderHeide & Danielle Krobath
- Internal Social Chair: Orion Kobayashi
- Student Life Representative: Rachel Hoh
- Secretary: Grace Omotunde
- Treasurer: Matt Allan
- External Social Chair: Eva Greenthal
- First Year Representatives: Jennifer Huang and Kelly Kundratic
- Alumni Representatives: Alexandra Simas and Casey Florea
- Curriculum and Degrees Representative (policy): Lee Davies