- Why the Friedman School
- How to Apply
- Visit Friedman
- International Students
- Tuition, Expenses & Financial Aid
- Degree Programs
- Combined Degree Programs
- Online Certificate Programs
- Student Life
- Academic Resources
- Financial Resources
- Campus Life
- Career Services
- Documents, Forms & Policies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty & Research
- Faculty Directory
- Faculty Resources
- Partners & Research Centers
- Faculty Research
- Student Research
- Modified MyPyramid for Older Adults
- Nutrition Talk: Friedman Internet Radio
- Academics & Working Papers
- MyPlate for Older Adults
- Alumni & Friends
The purpose of the Friedman Student Council is to serve as a liaison between the graduate student body and the faculty and administration of the Friedman School.
The Friedman Student Council aims to:
- Represent and voice the interests, ideas, and concerns of the Friedman student body to the faculty, administration, alumni, and various other entities of the Tufts University Community, including the board of overseers, trustees, and other graduate student organizations.
- Ensure the active involvement and participation of the student body in fostering a more cohesive community within the Friedman School.
- Facilitate the exchange of information regarding strengthening academic quality, funding opportunities, and student facilities and services to ensure the overall welfare of the student body.
- Coordinate the funding and organization of student social, intellectual and professional events.
|Elected Co-Chair||Elected Co-Chair|
|Curriculum, Degrees and Student Life Representatives|
|Special Projects Representative/First Year Representative|