Friedman School graduates benefit from a variety of services made available to all Tufts University alumni, as well as several school-specific resources.
Stay Connected and Involved
Tufts Online Community is a free service that keeps you connected to your friends from school. Keeping your information up to-do-date is the best way to ensure you receive event invitations and Friedman School updates. Features include: Alumni Directory, Tufts Alumni Email Forwarding, Library Databases, The Career Center and more.
Alumni Events are held at major conferences, on campus, and in cities across the nation. They include a variety of social, networking, and educational opportunities. All-Alumni Reunion is held each spring for Friedman School alumni to come together to reconnect with classmates, faculty and friends. Join us for our Friedman School Weekly Seminars where experts from across the field of nutrition discuss their cutting-edge work.
Volunteer Opportunities range from joining the Alumni Association Executive Council, to speaking on a career panel, to being a class agent for the annual fund. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find the right volunteer opportunity for you.
News and E-lists
- Tufts Nutrition, the Friedman School’s magazine, and The Friedman School Alumni and Friends E-Newsletter share news and information about the achievements of the school’s students, faculty, and alumni.
- Tufts Now and Tufts Magazine keep you informed of the latest headlines about the university and the accomplishments of its alumni.
- Jobs in Nutrition Database – This database is exclusively for the Friedman School Community. Browse domestic and international jobs that employers send to us for posting.
- Tufts Career Advisory Network (CAN) – Network with alumni from all of Tufts’ undergraduate and professional schools, become a career advisor, or seek the advice of an existing career advisor. CAN also includes a variety of professional development resources to support your career.
Other Alumni Benefits
- Tufts Loan Repayment Assistance Program helps selected Tufts graduates working in public service pay a portion of their annual education loan bills.
- Alumni Travel-Learn Program combines trips to exotic locales with lectures by leading Tufts faculty members.
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute offers on-campus study groups and distance-learning programs to alumni and friends of the university.
- Free Classes at Friedman All Friedman School Alumni are eligible to take one class per semester free of charge, pending space and approval of the registrar.
- Tufts Group Insurance Discount Programs You receive group discounts on insurance products ranging from term life to pet insurance.
- Hirsh Health Sciences Library Benefits for Alumni