Boston campus open as normal - Monday, February 13th: While the Medford/Somerville campus has a delayed opening of 10AM, the Boston Health Sciences campus is open as normal. Even though the campus is open, please take care during your travels today due to the snow and icy conditions. We do recognize that commute times may be longer than normal and ask faculty and supervisors for their flexibility, as employees and students may arrive later than usual.
We recommend that faculty, students, and staff visit the Tufts announcement page for additional information.
Alerts and Weather Advisories
If a Tufts University campus closes due to snow, it will be announced via the following channels. These are the only official sources of a snow-related closing announcement. If necessary, any additional details about the status of the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy will be posted on this page or via a message bar at the top of our school website.
Visit http://announcements.tufts.edu for further weather-related updates.
- Through the Tufts Alert system (via text, calls)
- By web at the Tufts University homepage
- By email via a message from CampusClosings@tufts.edu
- By Twitter via @TuftsUniversity
- By phone by calling 617-627-INFO (4636) for the Boston and Medford/Somerville campuses
- By television and radio on TV channels 4 WBZ, 5 WCVB and 7 WHDH and AM Radio 680 & 1030
For information about preparing for winter storms, please visit the Public Safety website: http://emergency.tufts.edu